Today, online gaming is a form of entertainment recognized by society at large. Playing for money is exciting and entertaining, but it also involves risks. Therefore, Online Solutions B.V. (hereinafter referred to as "OS") takes its responsibility for the promotion of responsible gaming and this responsible gaming policy very serious.
For us, it is understood that any serious and respectable operator has to provide its customers with sufficient information in order to know about the potential risks of games of chance. Prevention is based on information, and only well informed players will be in a position to recognize a gaming problem in its early stages. Apart from information, OS offers proactive tools to control each player's gaming pattern and prevent the negative consequences of exaggerated gaming. These tools include deposit limits per day, week and month, stake (loss) limits, definite and indefinite self-exclusion as well as the right to define session limits for casino games. Last but not least, responsible operators need to ensure that there is support and help if a client is at risk or might have developed a gaming problem.
Hence, the OS responsible gaming policy is based on the following five pillars:
1. Information: We inform our customers to the best of our ability about the risks incurred by online gaming, preventive measures and the first symptoms of a critical gaming pattern.
2. Staff training: We train our staff in regular intervals on responsible gaming and invite experts as well as specialist organizations to provide training and hands-on assistance.
3. Protection of minors: We are committed to the protection of the most vulnerable and strictly do not accept under-age clients. Irrespective of our customers' national age regulations we do not accept minors under the age of 18 years. In order to ensure compliance, we carry out identity checks on our customers and check their date of birth. Finally, we also make every effort to avoid advertising which could attract minors to play for money. Customers who wish to ensure that no underage person in their households uses their computer will find professional help by clicking onto www.netnanny.com.
4. Responsible gaming tools: OS has no intention of patronizing its customers, but we would like to give our customers tools at hand to implement their individual goals. Therefore, OS offers a variety of measures for customers who wish to control their gaming behavior, such as deposit limits per day, week and month, stake (loss) limits, definite and indefinite self-exclusion as well as the right to define session limits for casino games. For further Information please refer to your account settings. Last but not least, customers may also unsubscribe from all forms of advertising at any time. Should you require any further information, our service team will be glad to help you.
Responsible Gaming – Stay in Control!
Any adult can experience the fun and excitement of playing games on online.
As with almost all things in life, however, betting and gambling should be enjoyed within reasonable limits. Only self-controlled gaming is entertaining. Therefore, it is very important that every player keeps control over this pastime in terms of extent, frequency and financial implications.
Unrestrained gaming and wagers in excess of the player's financial capacity imply that the person's self-control is insufficient. If the attraction of gaming is stronger than the individual's self-control, a gaming addiction may lead to personal and social problems.
In order to stay in control, we recommend that you comply with the following rules whenever you are using our site:
• Play in moderation and do not forget that gaming is a form of entertainment and not a genuine way of making money
• Please be aware that gaming is a matter of chance and that there are no "magic" formulas that guarantee winnings
• Make sure you know the rules of the games you play
• Play when you are alert and, as with any other internet activity, take regular breaks
• Don't play when drinking alcohol or taking any medications that can influence your perception
• If you are feeling down and depressed, do not play
• Set yourself a budget and keep track of the amounts spent and/or set personal deposit and/or stake limits per day, week or month
• Use only funds that are available for entertainment. Never stake funds that have been allocated to any other purpose
• Do not borrow money from third parties in order to play
• Stick to your own limits even if you suffer losses
If you are concerned that you yourself or others might have a gaming problem, please answer the following self-test:
1. Did you ever argue about your gaming habit with people close to you, like e.g. your family?
2. Do you always play until all of your credit has gone?
3. Has gambling ever caused you to lie to people close to you?
4. Does your mind ever wander to gaming while you are supposed to be concentrating on other things? 5. After losing, do you have a pressing urge to recuperate your losses immediately by gaming again?
6. Does gaming make you neglect your job, studies or family duties?
7. Do you have to constantly increase your wager in order to reach the same enjoyment of gaming?
8. Did you ever enter into debts in order to play?
9. Did it ever cross your mind to obtain money illegally in order to play?
10. Has gaming ever made you feel guilty? Or does it cause you anxiety? 11. Have your gaming activities ever led to health problems?
12. Have you ever had the feeling that you have a gaming problem?
If, after completing the test, you have reasons to believe that you might be at risk, please make use of the option to limit your deposits and/or stakes, or exclude yourself on a definite or indefinite basis.
Self-excluded customers are no longer able to access any games for real money use.
If you opt for a definite self-exclusion, you will exclude yourself from all gaming activities for a definite term that you may define individually (e.g. a day, a week or a month). Your account will be blocked until the deadline is reached. Once the term has expired, your account will be automatically available again.
If you opt for indefinite self-exclusion, your account will remain blocked until further notice and any balances on your gaming account will be paid out.
In both cases, you may apply for a re-activation of your account at any time, but re-opening will always be subject to a "cooling-off" period of 7 seven days. Your application for account re-opening will also be subject to our internal assessment of your gaming behavior and may be refused. It goes without saying that self-excluded players are also barred from the receipt of marketing communications.
Protection of minors
Neither our products nor our marketing campaigns are designed to attract children or adolescents. On our homepage, we clearly display the 18+ warning. We do not accept account registrations from individuals under the age of 18 years and carry out identity checks, including our customers' date of birth, in order to ensure compliance.
Nevertheless, we recognize that the internet is available and accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, online gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing inappropriate websites and programs.
More tips for parents:
• Do not leave children unattended near your computer when using our site
• Do make use of easy-to-use monitoring applications like e.g. www.netnanny.com
• Protect your gaming programs with password access
• Keep your OS username, password and deposit details out of the reach of children
• Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gaming activity
• Educate your children about the legality and the potential risk of underage gaming
• Unfortunately, no system can prevent fraud and identity theft. If you are aware of any fraudulent abuse of our services, please notify our service department.
Version 1.2 last update 24.04.2015